Dale Saunders Limited Terms Of Service
Customer Service Policy
Dale Saunders Ltd (Company Reg: 6679549) operate on the principles of honesty and aim to provide a high quality work with excellent customer service.
We will do this by:
- Knowing who our Customers are and what they want – through open communication.
- Providing products and services to the highest possible standards to satisfy our Customers’ needs, Expectations of Quality, Safety & Reliability of Service
Customer: Means the person or company for whom the work is carried out
We: Means Dale Saunders Ltd
Us: Means Dale Saunders Ltd
Our: Means Dale Saunders Ltd
Hourly Rate Work
The total charge to the Customer shall consist of:-
The cost of materials supplied by Dale Saunders Ltd (usually trade purchase price of materials + 20% handling fee) and the amount of time spent by our engineers to carry out the works (including all reasonable time spent in obtaining un stocked materials) charged in accordance with our current hourly rates. We charge for one way travel and there will be a minimum charge, as set out on our prices page, to cover our operating costs.
Fixed Price Work
Fixed Price Work shall be given as a firm cost (manifest errors exempted) including Labour & Materials. All works carried out not included in the fixed price quotation will be subject to a minimum hourly rate, as set out on our prices page and any material cost involved.
Where a written quotation has been supplied to the Customer, the total charge to the Customer referred to in the estimate should not exceed the actual time taken by more than 20% but may be revised in the following circumstances:-
- If after submission of the quotation the Customer instructs Dale Saunders Ltd (whether orally or in writing) to carry out additional works not referred to in the quotation
- If after submission of the quotation there is an increase in the price of materials
- If after submission of the quotation it is discovered that further works need to be carried out which were not anticipated when the quotation was prepared.
- If after submission of the quotation it is discovered that there was a manifest error when the quotation was prepared
- We shall not be bound by any quotations given orally or in which specification errors occur
All charges are subject to VAT at the current rate, except in cases where the work carried out is zero rated
Payment of our Invoices
Invoices are due for payment within 14 days of delivery to the Customer. If any part of that invoice remains unpaid after 14 days, we may exercise the right to charge the customer interest at the rate of 9.5% + Vat until payment in full is received by us.
For large contracts or where there is a significant delay between first fix and second fix, we may request stage payments to cover the value of work completed to date. Where there is significant expenditure on materials prior to work starting, we may ask for an up-front stage payment to cover the cost of these materials.
If the Customer cancels their oral or written instructions prior to any work being carried out or materials supplied, then within reason the Customer shall be liable for any related expenditure together with the profit that would have been made by Dale Saunders Ltd had the work been carried out and/or materials supplied in accordance with such instructions.
These Terms & Conditions and all contracts awarded between Dale Saunders Ltd and our Customer shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
Warranties and Guarantees
Dale Saunders Ltd will guarantee all workmanship for up to, but not exceeding, 1-year. This does not affect your rights regarding manufacturers warranties.
For example: Worcester Bosch offer up to, but not exceeding, a 12-year warranty on boilers installed by us because we are Platinum Accredited installers.
NB. This will be depend on what model and specification is installed, which will be set out in our quotation.
Should a customer be unhappy in any with Dale Saunders Ltd workmanship, please contact the office 01424211821 and log this with a member of staff. Alternatively send any complaints to our Operations Manager Dax Hart. We endeavour to respond to all complaints with in 24 hours.